IPL warrants all of its waste handling products (the ďProductsĒ) to be free from defects in material and workmanship, in normal & regular use due to improper or inadequate materials or defective workmanship from the date of production at IPLís manufacturing plant(s) for a period of ten (10) years.
1. Normal wear, tear and maintenance of the Product defined as being:
a. Scratches, dirt or accumulation of any other substance
b. Normal deterioration of discoloration due to atmospheric exposure
c. Normal use is to be the collection of residential waste/recyclables in conjunction with an approved automatic or semi-automatic lifting device.
2. Use of the Product under circumstances exceeding those described in the specifications or under circumstances inconsistent with the conditions of use of the Product, or other authorized literature or specifications communicated by IPL
3. Abuse including vandalism and damage from wildlife, abusive or incorrect use of the Product or equipment manipulation warehousing, filling or emptying the Product
4. Unauthorized repair or alteration of the Product
5. Excessive shaking of containers during dumping cycle
6. Dropping the container into the hopper
7. Improper orientation of cart in conjunction with the lifter
8. Dropping stacks off delivery trucks, improper stacking or allowing water to freeze in stacked carts
9. Failure to follow maintenance and operating instructions as indicated by IPL
10. Damage caused by natural disasters such as storms, fire, flood or high wind
11. Products filled with restricted substances like ashes or chemicals requiring a MSDS sheet (unless previously approved in writing by IPL)
12. Improper working condition of Hauler Equipment
a. Excessive cycle times of lifters
b. Incorrect pressure settings of trucks & lifters
c. Improperly installed lifters
No one is authorized to make any other warranties on IPLís behalf, and any such warranties, given by any third party other than IPL, will not bind IPL. IPL will not be liable for any statements or representations made in any form that go beyond, are broader than, or are inconsistent with this limited warranty, and other authorized literature or specifications furnished by IPL.
IPL makes this limited warranty in lieu of all other warranties, statutory, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose, which are hereby disclaimed and excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
On any components or parts not manufactured by IPL, but manufactured by a Third Party, and resold by IPL (including any component of the RFID system or locking mechanism), is subject to the manufacturersí warranty published by the Third Party.†
Limitation of liability
IPL's liability under this warranty is limited to, at IPL's option, (1) the repair or replacement of a defective Product or (2) a refund of the purchase price paid to IPL for the defective Product.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any labor expense for service, removal, handling or re-installation of the defective Product or part. All such expenses are the purchaserís responsibility.
IPL shall not, in any event, including IPLís negligence, be liable for direct, indirect, punitive, consequential or incidental damages of any nature whatsoever including loss of products (other than the Products purchased from IPL), lost profits, fees and labor costs whether arising from any defect or inability to use the Product.
This warranty is not assignable or otherwise transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user of the Product, except in cases where the original purchase is made through an authorized IPL distributor. In such cases, the warranty will extend to the first purchaser from the distributor. Any other sale or other transfer of the Product shall void this warranty and IPL shall thereafter have no further obligation or liability with regards thereto.
IPLís Products meet or exceed ANSI Z245.60 standard. Purchaser is responsible to make sure lifting equipment meet ANSI Z245.1, Z245.21 and Z245.30 standards, are properly adjusted and do not damage Products.
User Guide for Wheeled Carts
Here are the basic rules that must be followed in order not to damage your cart and ensure the warranty will remain valid until its expiration.
To move cart manually:
Unloading and movement of carts with a loading hand:
It is recommended the Cart owner establish and follow a program of periodic container inspections. Never climb in, on or occupy this cart for any purpose